With Oklahoma’s aerospace products in demand around the world, the state exported $6.3 billion worth of goods to foreign markets in 2014 alone. This level of trade supported 36,401 jobs in the state, including high paying corporate positions for multinational executives, export compliance specialists, and business development directors, among other international business professionals.
Oklahoma’s efforts to expand international trade and commerce rests largely in the hands of the international relations specialists working to foster cultural awareness and support international development and humanitarian aid initiatives. Strong international ties lead to lasting trade relationships that benefit stakeholders on both sides of the Atlantic. Organizations like the Tulsa Committee on Foreign Relations rely on program directors, outreach workers and other international relations specialist to make it all happen, paying top salaries for their expertise.
- Grand Canyon University - B.S. in Business Administration and Master in Public Administration: Government and Policy
- Southern New Hampshire University - B.S. in Business Administration - International Business and M.B.A. in International Business
- American University - The online master's programs from American University's School of International Service allow professionals to build international and business expertise in 12–24 months. GRE/GMAT scores not required.
- Liberty University - Online Master of Science in International Relations
- Tufts University - Fletcher's online Master of Global Business Administration from Tufts University prepares students to apply advanced business strategy in a global context. Complete in as few as 16 months. No GRE/GMAT required.
- American University - Designed by both Kogod and the top-ranked School of International Service, the MS in International Relations and Business at American University will help you develop a global business mindset in as few as 18 months.No GRE/GMAT required.
International Business Professional Salaries in Oklahoma
Shown here are salary values for corporate management and specialist positions frequently involved with international trade and commerce (US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2014):
A full analysis of salaries for international business professionals in Oklahoma is shown here (US Department of Labor, 2014):
International Relations Professional Salaries in Oklahoma
Shown here are the median salary values for CEOs in the Southwest region of the United States, including Oklahoma (Charity Navigator, 20150:
- Large charities – $264,547
- Medium charities – $135,506
- Small charities – $90,724
Shown here are salary values for professional classifications frequently involved in international relations programs and initiatives throughout Oklahoma (US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2014):
A full analysis of salaries for international relations specialists in Oklahoma is shown here (US Department of Labor, 2014):